Servings: 6-8 People
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook Time: start to finish approximately 40 minutes
- 2-4 Organic Boneless Chicken Breast Meat
- 1 Cup of Organic Broccoli
- 1 Prepackage uncooked Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Organic Red Peppers
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Organic Shallots
- 1 tablespoon of Minced Organic Garlic
- 1 1/4 Cups Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Can of Coconut Oil Spray
- 2 tablespoons divided Italian Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. If cooking chicken on grill heat up grill until temperature is between 350 and 400 degrees. Remember to spray coconut oil on grill prior to lighting.
2. On a cookie sheet unroll uncooked pizza dough, and prebake according to directions. Set aside. In a medium to large mixing bowl, rinse off chicken, pat dry and place in bowl.
3. Add Italian Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper to chicken. Coat well. Let sit for five minutes.
4. If grilling, place chicken on hot grill. Cook for approximately 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until done. (internal temperture 180 degrees)
5. If cooking in frying pan, preheat pan on medium heat.
6. Spray a coat of coconut oil in pan.
7. Place chicken in pan, cook approximately 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until done.
8. Preheat a medium saucepan, add water let steam then add broccoli, shallots, garlic, and red peppers.
9. Cook veggies until desired tenderness, turn off heat, and place to the side.
10. On pizza dough, create a layer of cheese, then veggies, then cheese, then chicken, then cheese.
11. On far end from you, start to roll the dough towards you. When finished, tuck under the ends.
12. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until dough is light brown in color.
13. Cut into 6 to 8 serving sizes and serve hot.
14. This meal can be for a simple dinner, lunch at home or the office.