This is a mouth watering, Caribbean seasoned twist to any party wing. It takes just a few minutes to prep and then just throw them on the grill. Your guests will want to know how you cooked them so well. But, let the secret be ours!
Servings: 8 to 15
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinade Time: 20 minutes in refrigerator
Grill Time: Approximately 16 to 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. of Chicken Party Wings
- 8 ozes of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup of diced Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup of diced Yellow Peppers
- 1/4 cup of chopped Shallots
- 2 tablespoons of Yellow Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon of Dry Garlic Powder
- Dash Sea Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- A Can of Coconut or Canola Oil Spray
- Aluminum Foil
1. Punch small holes in foil, with fork to allow heat to come through.
2a. Spray a thin layer of oil on your foiled grill, to prevent food from sticking.
2b. Heat up your grill until it reaches 350 to 400 degrees.
3. Meanwhile; thoroughly rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour coconut milk over chicken and coat each piece.
5. Sprinkle, Curry Powder, Garlic Powder, and Cumin Powder over chicken.
6. Take your hands and fold chicken in marinade mixture, Or carefully toss chicken in bowl.
7. Add Shallots, Yellow and Red Peppers, and fold chicken again.
8. Make sure all ingredients are well coated.
9. Place plastic wrap over bowl. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes prior to grilling.
10. When ready, place chicken on grill in single layer. Grill each side for 8 to 10 minutes or when juices run clear. Serve hot.